Tuesday 14 April 2009

Count On It - gets great independent reviews


Totz2teens a parenting forum set up by parents for parents, recently contacted us to request samples of our Count On It food labels for their members to review. Totz2teens is a community based site whose member base are parents or parents to be, and as such are the perfect choice of person to be able to rigorously test our product and give it their honest opinion on our product. We are pleased to say, they were not disappointed.

This is what one reviewer said:-
"When I was told about these little stickers I was impressed with the idea. I was looking forward to trying them out. What a pleasure. They come in a nice little dispenser box which fits nicely in the fridge. I was batch cooking some mince meals so I knew this was a good opportunity to use them. They stick well to the plastic container which is great and seem to stay stuck in the freezer too. I have also used them on bacon, melon, ham and much more. I had cut some onion up and was surprised at how long I had left it in the fridge. It certainly made me think. I would be happy to buy them again and I think they are a great idea." 5/5

To read the rest of the great reviews, click title link above

Thanks Totz2teens for the great feedback and if anyone else out there wishes to review Count On It labels on their site, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

No comments: