Monday 1 March 2010

Help at first site - Sunday Times Business First article



As I have mentioned countless times before, Business Link have been and continue to be an invaluable source of information and advice since I first launched my business and Count On It labels a couple of years ago. From general business information to more complex issues such as protecting Count On It labels design and trademark, Business Link have given me support and straight forward advice which has not only saved me valuable time, it has saved me a substantial amount of money, which as any small business owner knows is vital to its survival. Business Link's 'supersite' clearly and easily guides you through the wide range of issues that all business owners face and has up to the minute advice from a wide body of agencies, including IPO, UKTI and CIM, furthermore it is all available for free.
Therefore, as I am a great advocate of Business Link I am thrilled that Count On It label's story has been used in Wendy M Grossman's article in this Sunday's Times, Business First 'Help at first site'.
Here's the section of the article where Count On It labels and me, Lyndsey Young, mummypreneur feature.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you are amazing. Congratulations on all your achievements. I too found Business Link to be a very good resource.
All the best,
Noelyne
www.noelynejones.com
www.howtobehealthyandhappy.blogspot.com

mummypreneur said...

Thank you Noelyne - yes Business Link have been a great resource for me and I wholeheartedly recommend anyone wishing to start a business to get in touch with them.