Tuesday 11 May 2010

Barclays - Take One Small Step competition - please vote

Hi there, just wanted to let you know that myself and Count On It® labels are now in the running for £50,000 in Barclays' Take One Small Step competition. The competition deadline is in 5 days time and my entry is now live here:-
https://www.takeonesmallstep.co.uk/Entry/View/4457

To increase my chances of being selected I need champions of my product, simply click the 'thumbs up' icon on the screen and your support will be noted. Once you've done this, you can then canvas more supporters on my behalf (that'd be fantastic). You can even post a supportive comment if you wish, anything to show that my idea is worth shortlisting for the big prize.
My plans for the labels are to integrate them into retailers packaging and this is what I propose to use the prize money for. By encouraging supermarkets and food manufacturers to give customers tools which can help them get the most out of their food and enjoy it at it's best, less food wastage will end up in landfill.
I do hope you can support Count On It® labels, I am hugely passionate about the potential of my product and hope you are too.
Thank you, Lyndsey

No comments: